- Category: Laravel
- Created: Wednesday, 11 April 2018 11:12
- Written by Riaz Uddin Masum
- Hits: 9975
Laravel framework comes with an out of box working authentication functionality for your application that includes Login, Logout, Register, Forgot Password and Remember me functions.This tutorial shows you how you can enable the functionality in your application.
- Working Laravel Framework (I am using Laravel 5.5)
- MySQL with database created to be used by your application.
- Configuration changes in .env file to set database properties.
STEP 1 : LARAVEL INSTALLATION
Make sure you have a working Laravel application on your machine. Also you have configured your .env file as per the database you are using. Once you have installed laravel. It should have the following folder structure.